Tuesday, August 2, 2016

100 Days of Batman Day 7. August 2nd. 2016.

It will be a quick post tonight as its late and I just downloaded Telltale's new Batman game. Having just finished issue 3 of Batman & The Monster Men I'm beginning to think I may be wrong about the direction I thought the author was going with the story. I hope it does surprise me and it doesn't end up being that damsel in distress type of story. I can't think of a way to describe this issue without spoiling past issues as well as this one so I'm not going to even try. So I'll move straight into my review.

Batman & The Monster Men issue 3 is definitely WORTH YOUR TIME. Its good especially with it seemingly straying from what I thought was an obvious plot as I mentioned above. I don't think the book as an individual issue will wow readers but when paired the first two it gives a smooth transition into the rest of the tale. It builds up the drama and gives you a good reason to come back for issue 4, other wise you will be left with a cliffhanger. I definitely recommended you check the book out for yourself, just make sure you read the first two issues before this one. And yes I relieve how obvious a tip that is but you never know. Come back tomorrow and read my thoughts on issue 4 as well as a bonus piece about Telltale's Batman game.

N. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment