Sunday, August 14, 2016

100 Days of Batman Day 19. August 14th. 2016

In tonight's issue of Detective Comics questions are answered and mysteries are solved. Batman finds the one responsible for the Killer Whale mystery but is ultimately left in a dangerous situation. Having exscaped what looked to be a watery grave Dick Greyson meets with James Gordon at his fathers request, but will he see a troubled young man or a killer behind those eyes?

Detective Comics #878 finally answers a question I have had since James Gordon, Commissioner Gordon's son, was introduced into this story. I was pretty confident in what the answer was going to be yet it is nice knowing the answer. Don't worry I won't spoil the answer but I wouldn't be surprised if you already know it. All that being said I have to say this is A MUST READ issue. It answers that big question as well as gives answers to the Killer Whale mystery. This issue has hands down been the absolutely creepiest I have read thus far. Do yourself a favor and read Batman: Black Mirror it is so good.

N.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment