Friday, September 30, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 66

Ugh if it were not the only Batman comic book I currently have that I have not read I would have stopped reading half way through Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again Book Two, if not sooner. If I had any idea as to what was going on I would write you a synopsis. I have no clue. It is the biggest book of nonsense I think I have ever read. I cant be the only one who does not like this book, can I? Maybe I am. The absolute wort part was the end when Batman reveals himself to the world as Bruce Wayne. Mostly because of the awful writing and line Frank Miller wrote which I will not bother disturbing your eyes with. Besides that the entire sex scene with Superman and Wonder Woman was atrocious and out of place. I could go on with so much more about what I hated with absolutely nothing good to say, but I do not want to. Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again Book Two by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley is A GIANT WASTE OF TIME. Now, I only have book three remaining and likely will not have time to pick up another book until Sunday so I will likely finish it tomorrow. Maybe it will surprise me but I seriously doubt it.

N.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment