Thursday, September 29, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 65

So I finished up with Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again Book 1 by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley. It is boring with terrible art and a lame story. This is disappointing and also the first story line I am actually seriously considering not finishing. It is even difficult to write about. I want to look at it and write a fair opinion on it especially since it is a comic that is loved by many people. I can not for the life of me understand why. Anyways the reason I do not like it is because I just do not ever see it happening. All of the heroes essentially are slaves to the government. Batman of course is the only one able to do anything about it. It is just a lame story and straight up A WASTE OF TIME. I will try and push on to see if it improves but I recommend you skip this one and just read Batman: The Dark Knight Returns which is a far superior book, minus the art.

Well I think the majority of my readers have begun to lose interest. In the last few days the average views a day have dropped from 20-25 down to 2-4. Which lets be honest, sucks plain and simple. If no one is reading why should I bother to continue to write? Whatever I suppose I am doing this blog for my own improvement in my writing. That is not to say having a small group of people reading was not a great motivator to continue on. Hopefully the views will start to go back up, if not 100 Days of Comics will likely end with the first installment featuring Batman.

N.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment