Saturday, September 3, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 39

This will likely be a shorter post than normal as I do not have a lot to say about Batman: No Man's Land, Bread and Circuses Part One and Two. The criminals and people of Gotham no longer fear the Batman. So in order to show the citizens and criminals he is still to be feared Batman infiltrates the Penguins lair where he takes on a bunch of henchmen in a gladiatorial match.

Bread and Circuses Part One and Two by Ian Edginton and art by D'Israeli is mediocre at best. The story is boring and the art is abysmal. I can confidently say I did not enjoy this portion of No Man's Land at all and I am grateful it was only a two part story. It is NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. As of this moment I do not see how it was truly relevant to the story at large If you do pick up No Man's Land your not missing anything if you skip this two part story. Hopefully the next subplot will be more enjoyable.

N. S.



No comments:

Post a Comment