Wednesday, September 28, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 64

All right so its well after mid-night and I am tired and am still fighting a cold so writing this blog is the absolute last thing that I want to be doing. Yet I must remain consistent and press on. So I started reading Batman: The Dark Knight Strikes Again by Frank Miller and Lynn Varley. Frankly I have no idea what this book is about besides the fact it is the continuation of the much beloved Batman: The Dark Knight Returns which is a fantastic fun read.

I must admit do to how late is was when I began reading this story I only made it about half way through its first of three chapters. First things first, the art is awful, the same was true with Dark Knight Returns and I think you would be hard pressed to find someone who could convince me other wise. Now you should take the fact I find the story to be meh at best with a grain of salt. Especially since I really am not in the mood to be reading. As of right now I am saying that The Dark Knight Strikes Again is A WASTE OF TIME. I think this could easily change once I have a chance to finish the first chapter and am not so tired. It is hard to enjoy something when you just have zero interest in it at the time. Tomorrow I should be in a better frame of mind to read and write so my thoughts may change, but as of right now meh.

N.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment