Monday, September 12, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 48

 A quick one-shot story entitled I Cover The Waterfront by Janet Harvey and art by Sergio Cariello to finish off Volume Three of Batman No Man's Land. Having been revealed as the new Batgirl, Huntress is forced to drop the mantel by Batman as punishment for her failure to protect there territory. Now Cain's adopted daughter has been entrusted to assume the mantel, but will she be able to live up the high standards of Batman or fail.

I Cover The Waterfront is a decent story that I would defiantly say is WORTH YOUR TIME. Good fun story about a new Batgirl that is trying to prove herself. I did not really find anything I thought to be bad about the book other than it feeling simply like a filler story to the overall plot. Nothing is wrong with filler it just makes it unnecessary in the grand scheme of things. Despite being filler it is a fun little look into one the supporting cast. You should defiantly check it out but if you skipped it you would not hurt the overall story.

Tomorrow I plan to jump back over to the more current I Am Gotham story. So defiantly come back and see what I have to say about that. I have I hopes after its first issue and I am hoping King will continue to impress.

N. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment