Sunday, September 18, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 54

It is a lazy Sunday afternoon, the Patriots are on (currently destroying the Dolphins), and the wife is asleep on the couch. A perfect day to take my time reading a single Batman comic. Now I could read more but meh. Id rather read the one and finish watching the Pats. Maybe ill read some more later but I think a single issue will suffice for the day. That single issue is Stormy Weather by Devil K. Grayson and art by Dale Eaglesham.  Superman has returned to Gotham City now known as No Man's Land. This time though he is not there to be the Man of Steel but rather as just a man, just Clark Kent.

It took me considerably longer to read this issue than it normally would, that is only because I am also distracted by the football game that is on. Even though I was not focussing on the book as much as I normally would I still found it to be a great read, defiantly WORTH YOUR TIME. Superman has apparently learned a lot about interfering in matters that he does not fully understand since the last time he was in No Man's Land when he caused more problems than he did good. This time however he assumes his alternate identity of Daily Planet reporter Clark Kent. But he really is not there to help at all, he just wants to make sure his friend Bruce Wayne, Batman is doing ok and does not need any help. It is a great little story showing the friendship between two of the worlds most iconic heroes.

N.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment