Friday, October 28, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 94

So I have been hearing good things about the Detective Comics comic book so I picked up Rise of the Batmen Part 1: The Young and the Brave by James Tynion IV and art by Eddy Barrows. Azrael is being hunted by what appears to be a group of people dressing themselves as Batman. Knowing that he will not be able to face this group alone Batman begins recruiting the younger generation of vigilantes in Gotham and placing them under the command of Batwoman.

I was going to spoil this comic but honestly not a lot happened in this first issue. It was simply Batman and Batwoman recruiting a team of heroes to face this group of Batmen. I think the book shows a lot of promise and I am excited to read part two but part one was only COMPELLING. Ive heard good things about the story overall so I am confident it will get better. Sorry for the short post today but I just do not have much to say about this Issue.

N.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment