Wednesday, October 12, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 78

All right so it is currently 12:18am. and I am tired so this will most likely be a short post. Having said that I also had a conversation with a couple of friends who made some suggestions on how to improve the blog as a whole. I think what they suggested I will start implementing tomorrow. If it was not so late I would try to start tonight, but I am an old man and am usually in bed sleeping at this point. One of the biggest enemies to this blog is most definitely the fact it is often written late at night. That is something else I am going to try and change.

All right now that that is out of the way lets talk very briefly about Batman Vs. Robin Part Two: Boneyard by Grant Morrison and art by Andy Clarke. Ok I am struggling to write so despite having a strong first issue Batman Vs. Robin Part Two begins to falter and for that reason the book is WORTH YOUR TIME instead of the a must read that part one was. I think the best part of the book is the reveal that after Damian's spine had been damaged his mother had it replaced with one that now allows her to control his body movement. Hence why he has been trying to kill Batman and also where the story gets it namesake. Oh and also Talia al Ghul is letting Deathstroke control Damian. It is very interesting despite it falls a little short after the strong beginning with issue one.

All right so tomorrow I am going to try and implement a few new things to hopefully improve the blog. Right now however I am tired so off to bed it is.

N.S.


No comments:

Post a Comment