Saturday, October 8, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 74

Ok so sorry for the short post but I'm writing this on my phone which sucks. As I mentioned in the previous post Gran Morrison has me intrigued with the direction his Batman and Rubin comic s heading so I picked up Boackest Knight Part One: Pearly and the Pit with art by Cameron Stewart.

Let's get right into it shall we. The book is WORTH YOUR TIME.  I like the direction it's going Dick wants to bring back Bruce Wayne from the dead so he has gone on a search for a Lazerous pit. For those of you who don't know it is a mystical pool with life restoring magic. Robin has been taken away by his mother Talia Al'Ghul to have his spine restored after the run in with the Flamingo. I love the plot of this arc and look forward to continuing on with it. I will say the comic seemed to missing several panels or could at least have benefited from having a few more. That is really my only complaint and is what keeps the book from being a must read.

N.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment