Sunday, October 16, 2016

100 Day's of Batman, Day 82

Batman and Robin Must Die! Part Two: The Triumph of Death by Gran Morrison and art by Frazer Irving has started to lose my attention. I love action its fun but sometimes it is not all you want to see in a book. I would say that probably 90% of this book was indeed action. The only real exception to the action was the dialogue between the Joker and Robin. Oh and I should have seen it coming. Joker was playing Robin the entire time. So now the Joker has Robin managing to infect him with a mild Joker toxin which allowed him to escape. Now Joker is manipulating Batman into doing things his way. He wants to take control and wants the Black Glove. The Black Glove is essentially a large criminal organization of rich men and woman.

Well thats it, Batman and Robin Must Die! Part Two: The Triumph of Death COMPELLING and enjoyable be it has not wowed me nor has it given me a desire to read on. Considering that the arc only has a single part remanning I will finish it. Unless Morrison pulls another hook at the end of tomorrows book I will likely move on from his Batman and Robin run. I have been wanting a read that one story where Batman becomes a vampire. It sounds interesting. We will give Morrison his las shot before I make my final decision however. Sorry for the short post tonight but when a comics is almost all action it is hard for me to find more than a few words.

N.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment