Thursday, July 28, 2016

100 Days of Batman Day Two, July 28th. 2016.

Onto day two and issue two of Batman Year 100 by Paul Pope. All right so I just finished issue two about ten minitues ago so everything is still fresh in my mind, and I have to say it was just as good as the first. That being said I'll give you the spoiler free description of what happens in this issue. It picks up about 12 hours after the ending of issue one with a injured batman waking up after having some medical work done. I believe that it was the G.C.P.D. (Gothem City Police Department) Coroner who patched him up.  Meanwhile the Grandson of former Commissioner Gordon is trying to dig up any and all inform that has been collected  over the years on the legend of the Batman. The Feds are determined to bring Batman in for the murder of one of their own, but they are not making much head way as information is scarce on the "mask" as they are  referring to him at this time. I don't want to say much more than that because I really think you should read the book own your own.

It's pretty obvious, I think, that I really enjoyed Batman Year 100  issue 2. It's a fun futuristic, yet familiar Batman tale that any fan of Batman should definitely pick up and read. The story is capturing and the art fits perfectly with the tone of Gothem city. So my rating of Batman Year 100 issue 2: A MUST READ. Do your self a favor and experience this comic for yourself and please leave comments on your thoughts and opinions on the comic as well as suggestions on ways I can improve my writing. Tomorrow I'll be back with my impressions of Batman Year 100 issue 3. I have a feeling it will be just as good as the first two issues.

N. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment