Friday, July 29, 2016

100 Days of Batman, Day 3 July 29th. 2016

All right so I apologize for the grammatical errors I'm sure this post will contain and also for how short it will likely be. I just finished reading issue 3 of Batman Year 100 after a very long day of work and driving to Boston to see a couple of very good friends but I didn't want to slack off and skip a day as it would defeat the purpose of this blog. So here we go. In this issue the action really heated up with some good fun sequences. The author also has moved the plot along well and progressed the story at a steady pace so that I don't think the last issue will become bogged down trying to wrap up lots of loose threads. I won't know for sure until tomorrow when I read the last issue but I have been very impressed with just how much the author has been able to convey within just a few issues. He has done an excellent job at immersing me into a world that I am familiar with while also providing all the necessary information to make me believe that it is a Gothem 100 years in the future.

Batman Year 100 continues to be a MUST READ. I would love to go into more detail but I am starting to fall asleep as I type. So thank you for reading and I will be back tomorrow with issue 4, the final issue in this arc as well as a better proofread post. Thanks for reading and I hope you will continue to follow along with me on my 100 Days of Batman.

N. S.

No comments:

Post a Comment